10.30.2008

A-MAZING!

"You've had a facial before right?" said the esthetician

"Nope...this is my first!" said I

"OH! Well you are in for a treat!"

So...an hour and a half later, I was one relaxed girl! If you haven't had one of these, you better...and soon! I highly recommend it!
What prompted this facial was my MD's suggestion to see an esthetician after I complained and complained to her about my skin blemishes. I feel like a teenager again and it stinks!

Now...my regimen is a monthly facial and
Clenziderm. I am crossing my fingers it will work!

In other news....

This morning Rustin had his appointment with his oral surgeon to remove his crown and post at tooth #7. This will be the 3rd time we've messed with this darn tooth. After getting new crowns for all 4 front teeth...#7 developed an abscess due to a cracked tooth canal (or something like that...) Soo...currently Rustin's got a flipper with a tooth attached so he won't look like a hillbilly for the next few months.

AND...

Right now, as I type there's the most crazy rain storm complete with thunder and lightening! This is really the first rain of the year! HALLELUJAH! I absolutely LOVE the rain!

(for the record...I am pasty white)

AND...

We found out today Rustin's brother Ryan and his cute wife Heidi are expecting TWINS!!!
We are SOOO EXCITED for you two!!

5 comments:

Misty said...

So my first facial ever was last October and a couple days later I started hearing my heartbeat in my ear. And, still to this day I hear my heartbeat and there isn't a doctor who knows why. I think I might go get another one and see if it reverses it. =)

I love the rain too but I am totally bummed that it is going to rain on Saturday because I have 6 photo shoot scheduled! AHHH! I had to obviously cancel them all but we are in a drought and need this rain really bad. It is a bitter-sweet.

I love the picture of your feel, too cute!

I had my face break out really bad not too long ago and I went on birth control, Yaz, and I no longer have anything. I break out from time to time but not very often. Not sure if you are on birth control but try it if you are! =)

The Cureton Family said...

You are sooo cute Lisa!!! Way to pamper yourself. You deserve it. Let me know how that c stuff works. I am so fed up with my face!!!!
Rus I swear we are cursed with our teeth!! I think of all that $$$$$ spent.urg......
Way Awesome news fom R&H!!!!!!!!!
Love you guys!!!

homeschooling Mama said...

I love getting a facial! They are awesome!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I have only had 1 facial ever in my life...I need another one. Maybe I'll go with you to your next one, and both of us can fall asleep...maybe even start hearing a heartbeat in our ears like Misty...poor thing! I AM LOVING THE RAIN TOO!!! YAY!!!!

Camey said...

I am having the same problems with breaking out. You will have to let me know if it works and then maybe I will do it. Is it way expensive? Anyhow, you are always so cute!