6.20.2010

first father's day, 2010



         Happy Father's Day.
I love you daddy.




Helping daddy with the laundry,6.20.10




7 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

Where did you get that hat with the tie? I've been looking for a while now!

Lisa and Rustin said...

Hi Megan! I got it at Baby Gap!! It was on sale for $5.99!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

CUUUUUUTE PICS!!!!! I love love love all of them! Such cute boys you have in your life Leese! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY RUS!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Camey said...

He is SO dang cute!

Melanie Papworth said...

SO CUTE! How are you likin' that bumbo??? That thing looks so awesome. If I ever get out thrift store shopping, that's first on my list! :)
And by the way - you will be able to hold our newborn ANY TIME YOU WANT!!! Just give me til July 2nd. I have my to-do list mapped out until then. :)

Fuller Family said...

I love this little boy! What cute pics- especially him sitting on the dryer- Precious!

Fuller Family said...

I love this little boy! What cute pics- especially him sitting on the dryer- Precious!