Mr. Blake...I cannot believe you are almost one.
Time sure has flown.
I remember you swaddled in your crib and wanting you to stay little forever.
I even cried, knowing someday you won't fit in my arms.
With each day you get farther & farther away from that swaddled newborn
and closer & closer to a little boy.
And I must say, I LOVE every minute of it.
I remember you swaddled in your crib and wanting you to stay little forever.
I even cried, knowing someday you won't fit in my arms.
With each day you get farther & farther away from that swaddled newborn
and closer & closer to a little boy.
And I must say, I LOVE every minute of it.
Blake, you bring your dad and I SO much joy.
You've got such a sweet and happy personality.
We are so happy you are a part of our family.
We are so happy you are a part of our family.





3 comments:
LOVE LOOOVE the teeth- especially the front one! Blake is just so stinkin' cute and getting big! He looks so tall in his jammies!
Cannot wait to see you guys and give him a smooch....
I understand the tears; they outgrow our arms quickly.
so cute!!!
A-DOOR-A-BLE!!!!! He's soooo flippin cute and those teeth!!! WOWZERS!!!
Post a Comment