3.09.2011

iphone photo Wednesday

IMG_8340
3.2.11 Morning nap.

IMG_8347
3.2.11 Twisting his sippy in his hand...this boy twists, spins, turns, EVERYTHING!

IMG_8356
3.3.11 B and Rustin came to visit me at work. Blake showed off by walking around.

IMG_8364
3.4.11 Breakfast time. This boy is quickly getting over baby food!

IMG_8377
3.4.11 Enjoying the sunshine.

IMG_8402IMG_8396
3.5.11 IKEA

IMG_8420IMG_8423IMG_8428
3.6.11 On a mission. 
Blake uses Rustin's old Muscle Milk jug as a toy...he keeps his blocks in it. 
When we cleaned up the room, it got placed almost out of reach.
But he got what he needed and went on his merry way.


IMG_8491IMG_8492
3.6.11 Blake and Rustin finish up the movie we used as a distraction while we changed Blake's Broviac dressing.
Blake LOVES to laugh and point at the baby on the papoose. 
Blake DOES NOT LOVE to be strapped down by the papoose.


IMG_8498
3.6.11 Blake makes this crooked little smirk a lot. I love it!


IMG_1472
3.7.11 Rustin text me this while I was at work and I just about died.
He looks like more like a little boy (and not a baby) everyday! *sigh*


IMG_1484
3.8.11 Over it.


IMG_8518IMG_8516
3.8.11 New FAVORITE thing...his garbage can. (cleaned of course!)
He pushes it all around like it's his personal shopping cart. This time we filled it will balls.



1 comment:

Fuller Family said...

I just want to squeeze him! He's getting big and is so handsome. :)