3.19.2011

Blake Turns Uno

You ready for a billion party pics? Here we go.

IMG_6598IMG_6602
It's the birthday boy!

IMG_6517

IMG_6528

IMG_6643IMG_6650
First time eating pizza...loved it.

IMG_6628
IMG_6633

IMG_6703IMG_6705
Grandpa & Grandma Erdmann

IMG_6818IMG_6817IMG_6820IMG_6821
Blake wasn't too sure about the singing & being the center of attention.

He went from this....
IMG_6822

To this by the end of the song.
(it was nap time)
IMG_6832

see movie for details...



IMG_6850
Took him a while to warm up to eating his cupcake.

Blake got so many nice presents from our friends & family!
IMG_6716IMG_6722IMG_6729IMG_6789
IMG_6771IMG_6793IMG_6767IMG_6800IMG_6736IMG_6741


IMG_6675IMG_6677
Eloise & Blake

IMG_6868
Aunt Kelli & our adopted Aunt Brynn, up from LA.

IMG_6902
Maddie & Kaden

IMG_6968
Kellie & Mindy

IMG_6921
Grandma & silly Grandpa.

IMG_6923

IMG_6952
The Nydegger's

IMG_6960
The Porter's

IMG_6971
The McGuire's

IMG_6942copy
Us

IMG_6984
Uncle Matt & Aunt Hillary, up from Utah.

IMG_6707
Party Favors!



Thanks to Hillary for being our photographer!! 



2 comments:

Melanie Papworth said...

That was such a fun party! Nice work on deco, Lisa!
A word to Blake:
Congrats, Blake! Your first bday party is down. The singing doesn't get better; it will always be awkward. But you did a decent job dealing with the pressure for a one-year-old. We're so glad we get to be part of your life!!!

JimnAnne Ringle said...

I thought I remembered seeing the uno birthday party on your blog! So fun! I hope you don't mind, but I am going to attempt to copy your cuteness for Elijah! Esta bien?