Today I got to be on call.
The best part of being on call today...NOT getting called in!
Don't get me wrong, I like my job, but an extra day off is always nice once in a while.
PLUS I got to wake up to this...
PLUS I got to wake up to this...
Each morning when Blake comes into our room...he usually has whatever treasure he went to bed with.
Today he brought his "lil'punkin" full of cars & his Richard Scarry book.
(look at that cute little shoe by the wall...Blake please don't grow up anymore!)
Before church we played around the house.
Rustin was determined to fix the broken sprinkler on the side yard & lucky him he had a helper.
Blake thinks the neighbor boy's name is Nacho (Rustin swears it is too) so he's pointing to,
"Nacho's house!!"
And of course what morning would be complete without taking the train & cars out for a spin.
Morning workout!
Blake usually bonks his head on the wall during a jumping sesh.
Then while I got ready for the day, Blake did some more reading.
He could look through these books ALL DAY! I love that he loves stories!
I especially love his narration.
Then we were off to church.
This kid kills me.
As we walked in to the building, Rustin asks, "Did you put his glasses like that?"
I say, "Nope."
He's so silly! I guess he's seen daddy do that!
During Sacrament Meeting, Blake brushed up on his Icelandic.
Then he was off to nursery!
It's so amazing that's he's not nervous for us to leave anymore. He's just such a big kid.
After church one of his teachers came up to us and told us how awesome he's doing and that he is a great helper, especially with clean up! She went on to say he even helps the littler kids!
That made me smile.














1 comment:
He is sooo super cute! Where did you get that tramp? I have wanted one with a bar.
Post a Comment