This week I've tried my darnedest to Blake-proof this place. The plugs are plugged, cords are hidden, pillows adorn corners and furniture bases, and both the entry and kitchen are barricaded by pillows. His most favorite place to play is the kitchen, I think he likes the slippery floor and looking at his reflection in the oven door. And we can't forget the springy-like door stopper thing for the pantry door...he could play with that thing all day; I'm sure our downstairs neighbors *love* it!)
My favorite thing about him crawling is he follows you. If he's playing in the living room and you walk down the hall out of sight, he'll watch you leave and then follow right behind. The best part is if you poke your head out where he can see you, he gets so excited and his turbo crawl kicks in, straight for you! Soooo sweet.
This boy is just so fun to have around! What did we do without him!!
And look...bruises are GONE!

3 comments:
TURBO CRAWLS!!!!
CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!! Love this pic!!!!!
LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment