11.07.2010

Rainy Sunday

I've been looking forward for today for a couple reasons...

1. Finally get to go to church...I feel like it's been FOREVER! Seems like I've been working every Sunday the past couple months!

and

2. The rain...awww...it feels like home. I woke up at 3am (or was it really 2...or 4...darn time change....I don't know...the clock said 3) to hear the downpour outside. I was cozy in bed and got to snuggle a warm sleepy Blake. (yes...he's still waking up in the night to eat.)

Blake was Mr. Talkative all through Sacrament meeting...reaching for & giggling at the lights, watching & laughing at the little boy sitting behind us, and making his little farty/raspberries sounds with his mouth! I kept telling him to be reverent...he didn't get it! =]

iphone pic. 

Then during Sunday School and Relief Society, Blake and I sat on the floor in the back so he could wiggle around. He is so curious and in to everything. He was obsessed with the metal chair legs...and even lifted one up so the chair was only on its back two legs! Silly guy.

Back at home we played with toys, went for a walk and got sprinkled on, did two loads of laundry, watched a movie, and Skyped with grandma & grandpa Erdmann and uncle Matt & aunt Hillary.


Lounging and watching Baby Einstein...living the life!


Here's to a great start of a new week.

ps - notice his TWO new forehead bruises? Compare from the photos from yesterday's post! 
Just as the one was almost gone...two more appear. 


1 comment:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

the bruises give him character ;] (but not the character a mommy loves right?). Glad you guys got the chance to go to church. I LOVE YOU!!! Loved spending time with the 2 of you the other night...we'll do it again!