11.10.2010

iphone photo Wednesday

11.3.10 Our new beach tent...the one I scored for $2, regularly $37.99!

11.4.10 Big boy in the high chair at lunch...the high chair we 
think gave him the giant tummy bruise.

11.7.10 He's getting more mobile...YIKES!

11.7.10 Mr. Handsome & his crab at church. 

11.7.10 Watching the rain fall.


11.8.10 {hearts}


11.8.10 Playing at the park...this is his infamous raspberry face!

11.8.10 I was sitting at the computer, when I turn to see this! 

11.9.10 Lunch with Frankenstein.




11.10.10 Snuggling in bed...it's a good thing these pics are such poor quality! =]

11.10.10 Happy kid this morning...before shots, let's hope this time is better!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

he got another head bump?? poor guy!!!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

how's his leg so far? and CUUUUUUTE pics! I love the playing in the bed ones for sure!!!!

The Stephenson Family said...

LOVE THESE PICS!!!!!!! They make me smile!