2.23.11 Blake didn't want the ball to feel left out.
2.24.11 He just about licked the plate clean...plus a yogurt!
2.25.11 Typical sleeping position for B.
2.25.11 From above...love that little bum in the air!
2.26.11 Can you believe we didn't take ANY photos! Weird!

2.27.11 How I spent my lunch at work.

2.27.11 How Blake spent his day.

2.28.11 Waiting for my post implant at the dentist.
I had nothing to be afraid of...it was a billion times better than getting a filling!

2.28.11 After our walk...Blake didn't like that we stopped.


3.1.11 Showing off what his teeth can do.

3.1.11
2.26.11 Can you believe we didn't take ANY photos! Weird!

2.27.11 How I spent my lunch at work.

2.27.11 How Blake spent his day.

2.28.11 Waiting for my post implant at the dentist.
I had nothing to be afraid of...it was a billion times better than getting a filling!

2.28.11 After our walk...Blake didn't like that we stopped.


3.1.11 Showing off what his teeth can do.

3.1.11





3 comments:
That's how Eloise sleeps, too! It must be comfortable??? What an appetite that kid has!!
Haa haa!! Ayla also sleeps with her butt in teh air...too funny! Love the apple and THE FOOD! That boy is an eater- how cool!
AN APPLE???!!! HOLY CRAP! Blakey boy is growing up!!!
Post a Comment