1.14.2012

Momma & Blake

On Saturdays, unless I'm working, Rustin goes to school from 8 to 5pm while Blake & I lounge around.

Today we had a birthday party to attend so we got up and got going.
Blake had a bath while I got ready for the day. He is so good about not getting his dressing wet!
I realize we are kinda playing with fire - or rather water - by not covering it, but he really
doesn't get it wet. He doesn't get his hair washed...but that's okay.

Blake thinks anything that comes in a bottle is "whoa-shun" and 
LOVES to rub it on his tummy and tooshie. 

IMG_0573IMG_0575


While I finished up...Blake decided he needed to EAT.
Found him here...

IMG_0583


And found his cars waiting here...

IMG_0590

See him sneakily carrying the Sit N Spin off to get into something else?

Found him a bit later turning all the lights in the house on & off.

IMG_0591


When I was just about done and it was almost time for the party, Blake grabbed his car blanket, 
McQueen and wanted to go, "Nigh night."

IMG_0597


Realizing he was missing a few things..he left & returned to my bed with two more blankets
and Chick Hicks. He was now really ready for "Nigh night!!"

IMG_0598


Too bad it was time to go!
We brushed our teeth and I kissed Chick goodbye.
(Often when you ask Blake for a kiss, he'll have you kiss whatever he's holding & say, "Muah!")

IMG_0601


Ready to party!

IMG_0603


No comments: