4.06.2012

24 Month Checkup

IMG_4450IMG_4452copy
24 month checkup stats:

Height: 35.5" 85th percentile

Weight: 25.9lbs 20th percentile

Head Circumference: 19" 50th percentile

Our TALL skinny boy!


IMG_4461IMG_4466
1. As we waited for the shots...Blake kept pointing the the sharps container on the wall saying,
"Factors! Factors!" I think seeing the syringes reminded him of his factor treatments.
2. Reward for putting up with three shots..."A SHAKE!" Blake mimics the sound of the blender so cute!
Is it possible I hate shots more than Blake? This poor boy gets held down for pokes too often...sorry buddie!! LOVE YOU!


IMG_4469IMG_4500
1. Blake is such a good helper! He puts sippy in the dishwasher or sink, he throws things away, he lets you know when the dryer buzzer goes off, & he loves to help with loading & unloading the washer (but not the dryer, because the clothes are too hot!) Today he was grabbing clean clothes out of his closet and adding them to the load!
2.  "Cheeeeese!" is his new thing. One time I was trying to get him to stand against a wall to pose for a pic and I said, "Ta DAA!" So know if I get my camera out he'll usually stand against something and say, "Ta DAAA! Cheeeeese!" 


IMG_5198copy
Blake can use an iphone better than most adults!
(See his collateral veins on his right shoulder?!)


IMG_4475IMG_4514
IMG_4516IMG_4519
Remember how Blake was totally obsessed about Cars & "Keen!" Well it is safe to say his obsession about basketball is 10 times worse.
I mean seriously, the last thing he says at night and the first thing in the morning always has to do with basketball. We hope this is a precursor to his future...a full ride scholarship to play ball somewhere would be totally awesome!!  
1. Today, we decided to try on some pic boy underwear. I could not get enough of that cute little bum! Blake thought he was pretty neat stuff too. (Thanks Mindy & Barrett for the cutest Cars unders!)
2. Good form eh?! 3. He actually makes baskets with that big ball in the big hoop!
4. This is Blake's silly face he makes all the time...juts out that bottom jaw & lip. LOVE!


IMG_5164copyIMG_5076copy
Can he be any cuter?!!


IMG_5251copy IMG_5277copy
Today was our first day taking the Strider bike outside. This little bike is so fun...and Blake got a kick of riding and waving the cars as they drove by, yelling at the dogs, & saying "hi!" to the neighbor's basketball hoop. He rode it for half our walk...I carried it the rest of way. 


IMG_4569copyIMG_4572
1. We waited in the LONGEST line ever to see the Easter Bunny...Blake was NOT impressed at all! This pic is totally him...strangers, especially those in costume are NOT COOL! =] He feels the same way about the Red Robin bird! 
2. Snack while we picked up some groceries and Easter candy at Target!




2 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

HE LOOKS SOOOOOO CUTE IN HIS UNDIES!!!!

Kritta22 said...

Wow!! He's soo big! I'll have to blog lo bugs stats!