4.24.2012

"Shot!!"

IMG_5911copy IMG_5903copy IMG_5890copy IMG_5876copy2

Blake's little vocabulary is just taking off!
I swear everyday he's spouting off new words and sentences!

His basketball verbiage includes:

"Dunk it!"
"Almost" when he or anyone misses a shot
"One more" when it's bedtime & he's playing we hear this one a lot!
"Basketball juuuuuump!" mimicking the 'Baseketball Jones' song
"Basketball _____________" he'll fill-in-the-blank with random words
*For example, "Basketball carrrrr! Basketball baseball! Basketball daddy!"
"Shooooooot it!"
"Shot!"
"Basketball HOOOOOOOOOOP!"
"You're turn" when he wants daddy to have a turn shooting
"Again!" letting you know he's shooting again


His latest thing is dragging this poor plastic hoop all around and showing it who's boss!


Now...here's our day.



IMG_5668IMG_5673
IMG_5613IMG_5658
IMG_5669IMG_5671
IMG_5656IMG_5670
                            1. Sportin his fav Thomas/McQueen combo
                            2. Doing his thing
                            3. I spent the afternoon thrifing ALONE
                            4. SCORED the beaut for 75% off
                            5. New golf clubs I found thrifting
                            6. Playing his "gums" 
                            7. "Ice-keem"
                            8. Toes!!!

No comments: