Holy cow!!! Two days left until we go to the hospital!!
(And still no computer! Apple repair people hadn't even touched it when we talked to them this morning!! Grrr!)
Is it normal that this whole baby thing still doesn't seem real? Yeah I feel the baby move, I see my tummy flip, I've seen the sonogram pics, visited the doctor weekly, watched my toes disappear, purchased way to many baby shoes and socks, organized baby clothes for the last few weeks, and have a carseat in my car...but I still feel like this is unreal! (however, I am sure reality will hit as we drive home from the hospital with a little person in the backseat.)
Well, today I dragged Rustin out to the thrift shops one last time for a bit. I know he loved every minute of it! Ha!
Then we hit Red Robin - amazing burgers with bottomless fries, our fav!! - with our good friends Barrett and Mindy.
We have such amazing friends here in California! We feel so blessed!!
And did I mention how boring blogs posts are without a photo? =) Apple get on it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
they have burgers and bottomless fries at red robin for $5 dollars here. crazy huh.
WOW!!! you are going to be parents in less than a DAY!!! HOLY MOLY!!!
GOOD LUCK WITH THE DELIVERY!!! Can't wait to hear about it and how your new little BOY arrived!!!
Hope it goes SMOOTH!!!
love ya!
Ya, it really is weird to be driving home one person greater in your family. It was still weird with our second, and I am sure it will be weird again in a few months with our third. But there's nothing like that first time, all of the sudden realizing you are in charge of this little person, and no one is watching over your shoulder making sure you are doing it right! Kinda scary if you think about it - I mean, how many other things in life are we supervised on? And yet, raising another PERSON?! Seriuosly scary!
Post a Comment