With Rustin back in California...we are in flow blown get-ready-for-baby-mode!
(Oakland Temple 3.5.10)
We keep checking things off our 'to-do & to-buy lists' but they don't seem to get any shorter! From dental cleanings, to doctor visits, to taxes...this next week is going to be jam packed! But we are sooooo excited!
Tomorrow we see Dr. H...and boy do we have a TON of questions for him. On Friday and Saturday we took a labor/delivery/baby class, which was awesome, but sure sparked a lot of questions regarding this induction and our birth plan. (or lack thereof!)
It's amazing that this pregnancy is coming to an end so soon...I mean, we are talking days!! At times it seems like it has been so long and then other times it seems to have flown by! This journey has been quite amazing...scary at times...but truly amazing!

6 comments:
aaaawwww...Leese and Rus...we are so excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet "JUNIOR"...we love you guys!
I love the comparison photo! SOOO CUTE!!!! He's ALMOST here!
wow, it's so exciting that your little man will be here SO soon! I can't wait to hear all about him and see tons of pictures. Lisa, you are so beautiful and are going to be the best little mommy. I wish you the best in your labor and delivery and recovery, and hope that the little guy does great too. Can't wait for more updates!
:o)
What kinds of questions did your labor/delivery class spark?
I can't wait to see this little guy! (as I'm sure you can't wait either!)
Love the picture!
Wow Lisa! You look amazing!!! We look forward to meeting your little guy soon. It'll be great to have you all closer. YEE-HAW!
Yes, you look amazing! Your arms are just as small. So not fair! I am excited for your little guy to come!
Post a Comment