3.04.2010

Maternity Leave


You know it's time when you have NO scrubs that fit!

Maternity leave officially started yesterday, March 3.

It's been so nice not to worry about work...I think I could get used to this! =]


I bet you can guess what I've been doing with all my spare time right?!

(click to enlarge)

I got to get my fix before our little man gets here...those places aren't the most clean/baby friendly places around!

3 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I have a pretty cool collection of stuff in my garage right now...you should come shop around! You might find something you want! =)

Ryan n Heidi said...

I love that you're a Thrift-Store junkie! I usually don't have much luck finding *much* so you'll need to teach me! haa haa

{Erica} said...

K so you must share where you're located in cali...close by me? Cause I wanna hit up these stores. Went to Angel View thrift store and good will today...