3.10.2010

Day 6


Another day of checking stuff off our list!

It may actually be getting shorter!

However...the baby's room is still a bit of a mess...I guess you could say I'm nesting...reorganizing everything, so it's all easily accessible! (oh, and color/size coordinated!)




3 comments:

Anna said...

Hey! I am so excited for you two I mean three!~ Thanks for keeping us posted. It's so fun to see your countdown because I always count down at the end of the 9 months. You are so lucky to be a litte early. Good luck with everything.
Anna

Amanda said...

Organizing the clothes is definitely important! Just think...at some point you'll want that super cute onesie that goes perfectly with a certain pair of pants... and you'll know just wear it is! But you also change them so many times a day that you might end up with a photographic memory of the drawers. :)

The Duckers said...

Love, LOVE, LOVE all of these updates. It's so fun to have one everyday! It really gives me something to look forward to. Do you have a doctor appointment before your induction date?
This is just so exciting!