I don't think I even own lace-up shoes anymore, with the exception of my running shoes. I'm either pregnant and can't tie laces, or I'm too busy tying everyone ELSE'S laces and putting on their coats and jackets and grabbing sippy cups and diaper bags, etc, etc, etc, that tying laces is NOT a priority. My advice is to just ditch all lace-up shoes now! :)
3 comments:
I just wear slip-ons!
LOLOLOLOL!!!! Oh leese!!! You crack me up!!!! Classic pic...pure classic!!!!
I don't think I even own lace-up shoes anymore, with the exception of my running shoes. I'm either pregnant and can't tie laces, or I'm too busy tying everyone ELSE'S laces and putting on their coats and jackets and grabbing sippy cups and diaper bags, etc, etc, etc, that tying laces is NOT a priority. My advice is to just ditch all lace-up shoes now! :)
Post a Comment