11.10.10 Blake had his first head CT - which was negative - and another infusion after taking a little spill of the couch. He's one tough guy.
10.11.10 Loves that piano.
11.10.10 Loungin...concentrating face.
11.12.10 Can you see him? See the blue bin doing a wheelie? Somehow he managed that.
11.13.10 Helping mom with the laundry.
11.14.10 At church and looking handsome.
11.14.10 Helping mom make dinner.
11.15.10 New umbrella stroller! Looking like a big kid and shopping with mom.
11.16.10 Story time! He loves playing with the cars...vrrroom!
11.17.10 Sleeping with mom...poor guy had a rough morning...cried for 6 hours straight.
I was sure he had a bleed...only other time he cried like this was with his muscle bleed from his vaccines.
Made an appt with the pediatrician after calling the hemophilia nurse and emailed her the pic below...and wouldn't
you know it...as soon as the appt was made, he was totally fine! So, appt canceled...I think he's just teething.
11.17.10 Latest bruises...crawling and hemophilia don't go well together. =]
Blake's been saying, "Mom, mom, mom, mom," especially today!
I think it first started as "num, num, num," while eating...but I think it's now a true, "mom!"
(plus he says it when he's not eating too!) Love the little face he makes as he says it.


4 comments:
HILARIOUS VIDEO!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I'm thinking another "Girl Night" is calling... ;)
Oh my gosh that boy is CUTE! Becks took a dive out of his bumbo seat and got a huge nasty forehead bruise and cried so hard. I felt SO sad and I just kept thinking about you and cute blake. I can't imagine having to try to keep that boy safe but still let him explore and be a kid. Looks like you are doing awesome. Did I mention he is so stinkin' cute?!?!? Oh, and still love the iphone photo wed.
he is sooo cute! sorry about the bruses, hope they go away soon! keep up the AWESOME work! you are an AMAZING mom!
SOrry about the "spill!" UGH!!!!!!!
Post a Comment