11.19.2011

Day Ninteen

I am grateful to spend the evening with these girls!! 

IMG_2931 1
Mindy, Katie, Sarah, Amanda, & me

We went to see Breaking Dawn! It was so fun to get out and be with the girls.
AND to see a fun movie...which I think was the best Twilight movie so far!
Can't wait for the next one...how about we have a movie marathon before we go to the last one, okay?!

After the movie we went to Crush for some yummy fro-yo.
We laughed, we cried, & we closed the place down!

IMG_2929 1
(mine's the one that looks like a little kid made it...bottom right)

IMG_2930 1

Thanks for a super fun night ladies!!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

it was lots of fun!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I can't wait for our next GNO...and yes!!! Let's do a movie night marathon!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! Love you Leese!!!