11.06.2011

Work

Today I am grateful for my job! Being a nurse is a tough but rewarding job....and it's a great job for a mom! I only have to be away from this boy for only 3 days a week - and when I'm gone he's got the best babysitter EVER!! I'm grateful for the great people I work with and for the cute little hospital I work at. 

I'm grateful that I got to be on call today...making this week a short work week! 

IMG_1752copy

IMG_1749copy

IMG_1746copy

It's been colder here lately which makes playing outside less appealing to mom & dad...but Blake doesn't care one bit. He loves to drive his "caaaaahrs" around the patio, listen for the birds, and acknowledge each car as it drives by! 

One thing lately that cracks me up about this kid is he's kind of a clean freak. Probably our fault because it's tough to bath a dirty boy with a central line (IV access) - but it has kept him infection free! He LOVES to "waaaash" his hands and when eating, uses the back of his head as a napkin if his hands get messy. That being said...Blake usually smells like syrup or peanut butter!


1 comment:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

ok, that hat of his is SUPER CUTE!!!