Today I am grateful for this shopping cart...
I know, kinda silly.
But it's TRUE.
Spotted it at a neighbors garage sale...they were asking $8.
(yeah right, like I'd pay that!)
Brought it home for $3.
Since that day it's been one of Blake's favs.
At first he refused to let anything go in the shopping cart.
But now he sees it can be helpful when collecting cars from all over the house
or helping dad get the mail.
Rustin shot this little video today while they checked the mail.
This is so Blake. I just love his little personality!
This is so Blake. I just love his little personality!
And just one more because I like it.

3 comments:
It's so fun to watch their own take on things pop up!
Who makes that cart?
Blake has some sweet cart maneuvering skills! And....um, can I have that cart?! Ellie would love it. I'll give you 8 bucks.
I'll up Amanda's bid to $9! That thing is SA-WEET!!!!!!
Post a Comment