11.07.2011

Day Seven

IMG_2469 1

Today I am grateful for an amazing mom.

She let me vent to her about Mr Busy (see above photo) 
and how I can't seem to get anything done if he's awake!

He knows how to open the dishwasher, open the childproof cabinets, use his rocking moose, tractor, rocking chair, sit n spin, or anything else he can move to get up on counters and into the sink or touch the stove burners while saying, "HOT!", unplug electronics - then find other things to plug in (tooth brush charger, hair drier, electric shaver cord, etc.), sneak into the garage and try every car handle - hoping one will let him in, turn down or up the water heater, turn the water to the house off (!!! I thought we'd forgotten to pay the water bill or something!!!), climb onto the desk and play with the computer mouse, open doors...even the front one now (!!!) so we've removed the 'handle' part of the lock, use the toliet to get onto the counters and turn the water on to "WAAAASH" his hands, get his own drink of water (and gives the floor a big drink) if the water dispenser isn't locked, turns on and off the electronics while they are being used, climbs and jumps on the coffee table, ugh...I'm just tired typing this out! 

Blake sure is one BUSY boy!! 
It's just so hard to get mad cause he's so darn cute!!
Especially when he gives you that 'I-know-I'm-not-suppose-to-do-this-but-I'm-doing-it-anyway' smile. 

Thanks for listening mom. Love you! 

__________________________________________________________

This photo was taken at a follow-up appointment with Dr. B for Blake's never ending ear infection...when today ended! Now, if he could just stay cold free he's be ear infection free.

But is runny nose it at it again...maybe it's just his new teeth coming in?! 




1 comment:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Mom's are definitely amazingly there for us in a heart beat huh? And yes, you do have one busy boy on your hands...he needs daily play dates with his lil' buddies to help get that energy out. LOL!!!! Cutie pie!!!