Saw the doctor today!
Dilated to 1-2 cm and 60% effaced.He said we're still on for Tuesday the 16th. So, today marks day 8 of our countdown!
We got most of our questions answered and feel a little more ready for the big day...however still feeling a little overwhelmed not having done this before! But we feel totally confident with the doctors we are seeing!

In other news today...my sweet little sister had jaw surgery...she's spending the night at the hospital for pain/nausea control! Poor girl...my mom texted us a pic of her in recovery...looks like an uncomfortable surgery! But thanks to a lot of prayer and fasting she seems to be doing quite well!
And...today marks the one year anniversary of the passing of our sweet little niece Zoey. You can read about her and her twin sister's story here.

5 comments:
Oh my heck!!! There is NO WAY this baby was going to stay in you until the 28th or whatever the due date actually was!!! Your body is already working and doing quite well I might add!
This is so exciting. I'm sooooo happy for you! Can I be one of this baby's aunts!?!?!
Oh, why did Kelli need Jaw surgery?
And sweet little Zoey! I think she'll always have such a huge impact on people's lives from here on out.
Only 8 days to go?! HOW EXCITING!!! We cannot wait! You will be great and baby will be healthy and whole!
That's so exciting! And already dilating? What the heck?!? I was in labor for a looong time before I got that far! :)
Love the chain! THat's adorable. Glad you love your docs! Can't beat that!
Post a Comment