3.11.2010

Day 5...well now Day 4

No pic today...our computer is off at the Apple store getting new guts...whoever said Apples never die is so wrong!! Grrr!

And apparently we can't add a pic with an iPhone! (grr AGAIN to Apple!)

We went to the doctor today because of concerns I was having and it turns out everything is a-okay! I must say, when the nurse called saying the doctor wanted to see me today, we we're scrambing to get bags packed just in case!! You could say we weren't really ready for the hospital! BUT now we are packed and ready after our trial run today!

Then, when we got home the nurse called and said the doctor needed to change our induction time to the day before, the 15th at 9pm. Therefore, today is now day 4 of our baby day countdown!

Last night Rustin and I got to go on a date! Fuddrucker burgers for dinner and Alice in Wonderland in 3D! As we sat and ate, it hit us that these are our last few days together...alone....weird, but so exciting!!

3 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

oh my gosh, I am SO excited!!!! Wow, 4 days!

Amanda said...

I can't believe you know when you're going to have the little man. That just baffles me!!! :)

Melanie Papworth said...

WHAT?!?!?! I saw you last night and you didn't tell me?!?!!? WHOA!!!!! Concerns?? Is all well? I can't believe you didn't say anything! You little sneak!