3.20.2010

Saturday


Hit up the beach again today!!

Rustin and Mike left dark and early at 5am. Deidra and I followed behind at 8am.


The boys surfed all morning at Cowell's Beach in Santa Cruz. (No sea sickness for Rustin this time!!) The girls watched on the beach. Then, Deidra and the boys tore up the waves.



(Rustin and Mike...lookin like pros, right?!)


Barrett and Mindy met up with us in the afternoon and we headed out to Natural Bridges State Beach, to enjoy the day. However...the wind picked up and the sun frequently hid behind the clouds! We stuck it out and relaxed on the sand...just under a few layers of clothes and towels! (I'm bummed we didn't take any pics after we left the surf spot!)


Mindy & Barrett


Another super fun day!!

39 weeks. 3.20.2010. Feeling large and in charge!

4 comments:

Fuller Family said...

Looks like a fun day! Only a bit longer then little junior will be here. Yay! We're so excited to meet him.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I know...we totally forgot to take more pics... maybe cuz we were so focused on how cold it was...LOL!!! it was tons of fun hangin with you guys yesterday! love ya!

Rachel DeFreese said...

I have been faithfully checking your blog these days.... I can't wait to see baby pictures, as I am sure you can't wait to be taking baby pictures! I am excited for you!

P.S. Everytime I pass a thrift shop here in Pittsburgh, I think of you- maybe one day I'll get up the guts to venture on in. It's pretty sketchy out here!

Melanie Papworth said...

Sounds like FUN! Sorry we couldn't make it this time...we'll have to plan another trip with Baby???? before you leave! :)
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!!