11.12.2011

Day Twelve

I am grateful for good friends
Friends have really made being in California good. 


Today Blake & I spent the morning with the Nydegger's playing at the Children's Museum. 
Home for trouble...see pics...then naps.
Then to the mall for a little Christmas shopping. 
Rustin spent the evening at urgent care with a really infected owie on this thumb. 
Let's just say he got a shot of an antibiotic and now has a limp. =]
Poor dad!
We stopped at Walgreens to pick up his prescription.


Here's our day in photos.

IMG_2718IMG_2691 1
IMG_2704 1IMG_2706
IMG_2701 1IMG_2703 1
IMG_2700 1IMG_2709 1
IMG_2692IMG_2710 1
IMG_2702 1IMG_2697 1
IMG_2698 1IMG_2711 1
IMG_2688 1
found here. not cool.

IMG_2690 1IMG_2689 1
IMG_2687 1IMG_2685
IMG_2686 1



1 comment:

Melanie Papworth said...

That was definitely good times! Thanks for meeting us there! I agree - friends have made living in CA great, even though we're far from family.